After working with and following “ the Green Smoothie Girl”, Robin Openshaw, this is a staple for me. It is a great way to get your five vegetables and fruit.
- 2-3 leaves chard or collard
- 1 cup kale or spinach
- I Green apple
- 1 ½-2 cups water
- Splash of frozen berries
- Vegan protein powder (optional)
- In a high-powered blender, slightly blend the greens with your liquid.
- Add the apple, diced and cored.
- Blend again.
- Add berries, and blend until completely mixed.
- I like to add my favorite vegan protein powder at the end.
I decided to further my education in holistic health so that I could reach out to other women who are suffering like I was. I studied everything I could, took specialized courses and received multiple certifications so that I bring powerful and personalized tools to others; health coaching that helps women release the frustrating cycle of trying to fix symptoms and instead, get to the root of the issues that can transform health.